I’m running. I’m always running. I can’t stay. I can’t understand. I still regret. I regret I’ve turned my back on you. I’m running!
Forgive me! I want to be forgiven. I didn’t meant to do you harm. I am weak. I admit it. I was always weak. The weakness is my soft spot. I am soft. Forever I will be grateful to you. I’m running.
Happy. I can understand. NOW! Your strengths made me stronger. Your weaknesses made me understand my goodness. I can learn from you more than from all the books. And trust me, there are many! And many more would’ve come. Now, I don’t need them. I learn from you, from my life. I can understand you. Even if you can’t understand yourself! That is a blessing. I’m running!
The curse is to know too much. The knowledge comes with grate sacrifices. Even a part of the life, of my life, had to be sacrificed. You can’t understand the pain. I… Well it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter anymore. That made me evolve. And I’m still evolving now. I’m running!
I was cursed by my knowledge of the pain. So I’ve become powerful. I had to! I had to become a warrior or I would’ve been dead for long. That was my weakness. My quest for power. I understand now. And for that I will always be grateful.
Thank you… for giving me back to myself. I am whole once again. The funny thing is that now I am more powerful than ever. But it doesn’t matter now, it doesn’t matter at all.
Thank you for making me human once more.
I am weak. And I like it!
Catch you.
C.M.
08 decembrie, 2006
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu